SQLite Data Access Components (LiteDAC)
is a wide set of components that provides direct access to SQLite from Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4/XE3/XE2/XE, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, CodeGear RAD Studio 2009/2007, Borland Developer Studio 2006, Turbo Delphi Professional, Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional, Turbo C++ Professional, Borland Delphi 2005, Borland Delphi 7/6/5, Borland C++Builder 6, Lazarus 1.0.8 and Free Pascal 2.6.2 for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Linux, FreeBSD, for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
LiteDAC is a high-performance and feature-rich SQLite connectivity solution that provides both connection to SQLite by means of native SQLite client library and direct access to SQLite by static linking of the SQLite client library into an application.
The capability to connect to the most popular databases from iOS is added. LiteDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
Now, DB-applications development is available with using Automatic Reference Counting or any other features of the new NEXTGEN compiler with no limits.
- RAD Studio XE4 support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- iOS development support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO
- SQLite database encryption
- VCL, FMX, LCL development platforms are available
- Concurrent access
- User-defined functions
- In Direct mode does not require the SQLite client software and works with a database directly
- Compatible with all IDE versions starting from Delphi 6, C++Builder 6, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal
- Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition
- Unicode and national charset support
- Support of all standard and third-party visual data-aware controls
- Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications
- Support for using macros in SQL
- SQL Execution monitoring