Aspose.Imaging for Java is an easy-to-use, high-performance and well-documented imaging library, that provides the most flexible group of routines for the developers to create, manipulate, save and convert images in their Java applications with ease and performance. Aspose.Imaging provides features that go beyond the native capabilities of the development platform. It works independent of other applications, and although Aspose.Imaging allows you to save to Adobe PhotoShop® format (PSD), you do not need PhotoShop on the machine. Aspose.Imaging for Java is flexible, stable and powerful. It's many features and image processing routines should meet most imaging requirements.
Support for Different File Formats
Using Aspose.Imaging for Java, developers can easily open and save a multitude of file formats. These formats include
Aspose.Imaging for Java introduces support for an advanced set of drawing features along with the core functionality. Developers can draw on Image surface either by manipulating the bitmap information or by using the advanced functionality like Graphics and Paths. The Aspose.Imaging for Java API enables you to easily perform the following tasks:
• Draw lines, curves, rectangles and other geometric shapes.
• Fill closed shapes with solid colors or gradients and textures.
• Draw text with options for fine control over the font.
• Draw images by loading existing image data.
Register Custom File Formats
Another promising feature that Aspose.Imaging for Java provides is to register custom image formats. Aspose.Imaging for Java allows the developers to register new custom file formats to create, open or export to by using one of the Aspose.Imaging for Java registry libraries for corresponding operation. This feature allows the addition of new file formats which can be used for drawing and export purposes.
All JDK Version Supported
Aspose.Imaging for Java have been fully tested with all versions of JDK starting with 1.4, therefore it can run with the following versions without any issues:
• J2SE 1.4.x
• J2SE 5.0 (1.5)
• J2SE 6.0 (1.6)
• J2SE 7.0 (1.7)
• Create images from scratch
• Load and edit existing images
• Export images to a variety of formats
• Draw images using basic functionality like manipulating the pixel information
• Draw images using advanced features like Graphics and GraphicsPath