iPhone Development Competition
Win an iPad!
Create an article that is the best iPhone tutorial or application template and you could win an iPad! The highest rated wins!
If you develop for the iPhone and want to help fellow developers started on their Obj-C journey with a tutorial or application template, write an article and you could win an iPad! Not only will you help your fellow developers but you will gain notoriety as an iPhone development guru to our 7 million plus members.
The contest begins May 17th 2010 and runs until July 12th 2010.
- Create an article on an iPhone development tutorial or application template
- Post it in our new Mobile Development > iPhone section
At the end of the contest, we will choose from the highest rated articles and announce a winner who will receive an iPad!
What You Could Win
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi)
Prizes will be awarded to the top rated tutorial / application template article based on member voting and the Code Project judges’ final selection.
- Articles must follow the guidelines listed above.
- The article must be specific to iPhone development and showcase either a tutorial or application template
- No cheating, lying, stealing code, swashbuckling, or biting.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only those who live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may enter.
- Any breach of the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- By entering the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and agree that your name, member profile information, article, code and any other submitted material can be used for promotional purposes by The Code Project.
- By entering your tip or trick in the contest you agree that The Code Project can link to your tip or trick and all accompanying data or information for promotional purposes.
iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Corporation.
Conditions of Entry
Current winners list
A guide on how to be on top of iOS development
Describes a design approach for implementing dynamic rows in a UITableView
Creating a iOS app with swift to show the water levels of the main reservoir system in Brazil.
How you can use AVAssetResourceLoader and AVPlayer in your apps
For my latest project I wanted to communicate with a Cisco device over serial via the console port with my python program.
How to start in Metal on iOS.
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.