This competition has ended
Dazzle and amaze us and win an iPad® 2
Runners up win an e-book or Code Project mug and t-shirt
Write an article that shows off the power of HTML5 and CSS3, the new bright standard flag under which all browsers can fly. Show us the
future of the web, freed from the shackles of square boxes and 1990's thinking.
Your choice is to teach us how to do it with the clearest, simplest, and most
enjoyable tutorial possible, or just show us what it can do by blowing our
collective minds. Animation, the canvas, transitions, local storage, drag and
drop, sockets - or all of it mixed up in a bucket. Go crazy.
The first runner up wins an eBook, the second runner up wins a Code Project t-shirt and mug, and the best article overall
wins an iPad® 2.
What You Can Win
Runner Up 1
Runner Up 2
Best Overall Article
The contest begins on May 30th, and runs until July 25th
- Submit an article that best showcases HTML5 and CSS3 or
- Submit an HTML5 / CSS3 tutorial
At the end of the contest we will choose the winners in each category. Bribes
to the judges are welcome but will not affect the outcome of the competition.
- Must be an article or blog entry the showcases HTML5 / CSS3 or is a tutorial.
- Must tag article / blog entry with HTML5 or CSS tag.
- The contest begins on May 30, 2011 and will end July 25, 2011 at 11:59:59 PM US Eastern Standard Time. All entries must be submitted during this period in order to qualify.
- Articles / blog entries must
follow the guidelines.
- The articles must be related to HTML5 / CSS3 development.
- No cheating, lying, stealing code, swashbuckling, or biting.
- The judges’
decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only those who
live in jurisdictions in which this contest is legal may enter.
- Any breach of
the rules and the prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- By entering
the contest you agree to the rules, conditions of entry, and agree that
your member alias, article, code and any other
submitted material can be used for promotional purposes by The Code
iPad® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc..
Conditions of Entry
Current winners list
In this article, we will learn how to create/edit Role
How to build the SPA for enterprise application using Angular2 and WebApi (RESTful)
The asp.net pages let you upload, delete and browse files into a database.
Learn how to create a new theme for your ecommerce website using Magento 2.
How to configure Angular material with Requires JS (AMD)