I am having a problem with an expiration policy not working.
The policy was working fine, then I deployed a new wsp via an upgrade script (which is done regularly without problem). It did not include any changes to the custom policy, or content type.
I was able to get documents to route once by doing the following:
1. Republish all content types for the site collection
2. Run the Content Type Hub timer job
3. Run the Content Type Subscriber timer job
4. Run the Information Policy Management timer job
5. Run the Expiration Policy timer job
Performing the tasks above only routes once, but then it wont route anything after that unless I perform the above steps again.
Update: Strange...but whenever I do anything with the feature or content type, such as deactivating or activating the feature, it will route. But only once.
What I did this time was:
1. Disable-SPFeature and wait for it to complete
2. Enable-SPFeature and wait for it to complete
Then ran the appropriate timer jobs in the correct order and it routed. But if I add another document, it wont unless I re-run a command.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 29-Jun-16 11:36