Ok, the question is here for a while and nobody answered so I will do although I just know it theoretically as I didn't done it on my own.
1. Create a SP group in the site with the people picker without any permissions.
2. Add all AD Groups to this SP Group you want to show in the people picker.
3. Set your people picker column settings to "People and Groups"
4. Change the "Choose From" property to "SharePoint Group" and choose the SP Group you created in the list.
I've created an external list using visual studio 2012 and i need to hide it from browser.
In the normal list i can just uncheck "Hide List From Browser" check box.
I tried to edit the Hidden property in the list Elements.xml but it still appearing.
I development List in Sharepoint 2010 using visual studio 2010. I create two ListDefinition eg. Listdefinition_Company and ListDefinition_Department. Now, i want get data from ListDefinition for ListDefinition_Department by dropdownlist or choice. Could you please provide for me solution or source code?
The first time ask thank you very much.
I created projected SharePoint 2010 by Visual Studio 2010, when deploy it, i have the problem : "error occurred in deployment step 'activate features' cannot complete this action". Please help me solving for this problem.
Is it the Visual Studio integrated deployment step where the error occurs?
Then you have a conflict. There are different error that throw this message:
- The same feature is already activated -> deactivate it
- You create a component that is alread on your WebSite, e.g. a list, library or webpart. -> Remove it
- You need a feature that must be activated first -> activate it