There are issues with current implementation of reservation system that need to be addressed.
· Identifying who belongs to a backward class?
· Politics played around inclusion in OBC.
· People wishing to be backwards!
· Identifying people who no longer need the reservation policy.
· Discrimination against people who are beneficiaries of reservation system.
· Effect on community without reservation benefits.
Patel are one of the most affluent group in Gujarat. So why they need reservation?
Reservation was implemented to bring a level playing field for caste who were discriminated in the past. This is just BS that they are fighting for this
Too much of good is bad,mix some evil in it
1) Identifying who belongs to a backward class - Link answers it.
2) Politics played around inclusion in OBC - Stupids can't understand this,so support such Andolans.
3) People wishing to be backwards - Link answers it.
4) Identifying people who no longer need the reservation policy - Govt. has already identified them. I saw a lot of bastards saying that USA is ahead of India because they have no Reservations. I want to ask them how did they conclude that the present situation of India is due to Reservation? You can say only 1-2% from backward people were there to implement policies till now. People says that reservation should be based on economical grounds,but such morons are unable to accept the fact that reservation has nothing to do with INCOME and if you make changes to consider it,90% Indians will be in reserved category. Don't you think there will be instability due to this?
5) Discrimination against people who are beneficiaries of reservation system - Sad reality
6) Effect on community without reservation benefits - Very simple fact to understand the situation : If you can find 10 from such category, you can find 100 from the backward castes. Who said that to become well settled,reservation is the only way? They are projecting this topic like there is nothing other than Govt. jobs.
Thumbrule : If you need equality in Jobs, give them equality in Society.
Programmer : A machine that converts coffee into code !
Off late there have been pretty good movies all over India. Bhajrangi Bhaijaan[^] had a very good script and after a long time i felt Salman Khan acted very well. Bahubali[^] still has imdb rating of 9.1 and is a visual treat along with great ending. Rangitaranga[^] a kannada movie directed by a debutant Anup Bhandari is really amazing and to be a super hit inspite of big movies like bahubali and bajrangi bhaijaan is really Commendable. Other notable mentions are Maasan, Drishyam, Uppi2(Kannada),Shrimanthudu(Telugu)
Bhajrangi Bhaijaan - Remake
Bahubali - Just OK. Unnecessary songs & romance(?) scenes
Masaan - I heard that it was good
Drishyam - I found this news[^]. Too bad, One more Copycat?
Uppi2 - Not much chance to watch Kannada films. Exception : Lucia
Shrimanthudu - Panning most of Telugu movies because of masala & songs. Even most of Tamil films.
My cousin watched it. He says the concepts are very good but he wasnt able to understand the ending . Would watch this weekend and would update the same. Have been a great fan of Upendra directed movies . Watched shh, swastik , om, Super and upendra . Hoping for a very good one