I just added my technical blog. It's on blogger, so my first surprise was it not showing up at all. I then switched the feed from Atom to RSS, and it showed up just fine.
In my article i tried to replicate the tags used on CodeProject the best i could, however when the article was pulled, the tags associated with it was totally off, and i had to go and edit the article on CodeProject to categorize it right.
Is there something i'm missing ? Maybe the way blogger exposes tags is incompatible in the way CodeProject detects tags ? Or maybe it's possible to just annotate the article on the blog with microformats ?
No clue here, just trying to figure out what could have gone wrong. That aside i think it's totally awesome to be able to post an article on my blog, and have it automagically syndicated over here. Great job on that !
Actually i thought i did something wrong somewhere, since it's kind of contradictive to have an automated mechanism that can pull articles, if you then have to come in person to configure things manually.
Would be cool if the parser could just match tags that are already configured here, with the tags exposed in the article. Like this authors would just have to comply with the syntax used here, which i doubt would pose any problems to anyone.
Thanks again, and hope to see some evolutions on that side. The system is a great idea, but i understand you need a minimum of compliance between your actual system and distant posts.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 16-Sep-14 14:12