I Get dataset of neighbours using kNN and then I want to apply k-mean on that dataset. By using this, is it possible that I get more accurate result? Is it logically correct that use kNN and then after use k-mean or vice-versa?
I am using Jdeveloper. when i make connection between Jdeveloper and MS Access it connects and i can see all my table in jdeveloper editor. but when i run my page it did not displays any thing.
Some possibilities and there are others.
1. You are not using the connection
2. You are eating exceptions
3. You querying empty tables
4. You are not querying correctly thus no rows are returned
5. You are not populating your UI entities correctly
6. Your code isn't even running the database part so the UI part can't be populated.
bool prime ;
int number ;
System.Console.Write("Enter a number");
number = System.Int32.Parse( System.Console.ReadLine()) ; // get next value
double sqrt = System.Math.Sqrt(number) ;
prime = number > 1 ;
for(int j = 2; prime && j <= sqrt; j++)
prime = (number % j) != 0 ;
I am a student working on a project that requires Iris Recognition. I write java to some extent. So please I don't know if anybody can help with the Libraries in java I can use or the way I can go about with the Iris Recognition.