Click here to Skip to main content

System Admin

PinnedHOW TO ANSWER A QUESTION PinadminChris Maunder16-Jul-09 3:09 
PinnedHow to get an answer to your question PinadminChris Maunder16-Jul-09 3:05 
For those new to message boards please try to follow a few simple rules when posting your question.
  1. Choose the correct forum for your message. Posting a VB.NET question in the C++ forum will end in tears.

2. Be specific! Don't ask "can someone send me the code to create an application that does 'X'. Pinpoint exactly what it is you need help with.

3. Keep the subject line brief, but descriptive. eg "File Serialization problem"

4. Keep the question as brief as possible. If you have to include code, include the smallest snippet of code you can.

5. Be careful when including code that you haven't made a typo. Typing mistakes can become the focal point instead of the actual question you asked.

6. Do not remove or empty a message if others have replied. Keep the thread intact and available for others to search and read. If your problem was answered then edit your message and add "[Solved]" to the subject line of the original post, and cast an approval vote to the one or several answers that really helped you.

7. If you are posting source code with your question, place it inside <pre></pre> tags. We advise you also check the "Encode "<" (and other HTML) characters when pasting" checkbox before pasting anything inside the PRE block, and make sure "Use HTML in this post" check box is checked.

8. Be courteous and DON'T SHOUT. Everyone here helps because they enjoy helping others, not because it's their job.

9. Please do not post links to your question into an unrelated forum such as the lounge. It will be deleted. Likewise, do not post the same question in more than one forum.

10. Do not be abusive, offensive, inappropriate or harass anyone on the boards. Doing so will get you kicked off and banned. Play nice.

11. If you have a school or university assignment, assume that your teacher or lecturer is also reading these forums.

12. No advertising or soliciting.

13. We reserve the right to move your posts to a more appropriate forum or to delete anything deemed inappropriate or illegal.
cheers,
Chris Maunder

The Code Project Co-founder
Microsoft C++ MVP

QuestionWireless access in XP PinmemberVaclav_Sal31-Aug-14 4:22 
AnswerRe: Wireless access in XP PinprotectorRichard MacCutchan31-Aug-14 4:59 
GeneralRe: Wireless access in XP PinmemberVaclav_Sal31-Aug-14 7:47 
GeneralRe: Wireless access in XP PinprotectorRichard MacCutchan31-Aug-14 20:38 
GeneralRe: Wireless access in XP PinmemberVaclav_Sal2-Sep-14 8:18 
GeneralRe: Wireless access in XP PinprotectorRichard MacCutchan2-Sep-14 20:55 
AnswerRe: Wireless access in XP PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen31-Aug-14 5:18 
GeneralRe: Wireless access in XP PinmemberVaclav_Sal31-Aug-14 7:50 
GeneralRe: Wireless access in XP PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen31-Aug-14 11:58 
AnswerRe: Wireless access in XP PinprofessionalAlbert Holguin5-Sep-14 8:15 
GeneralHow do I copy new video driver into working system? PinmemberVaclav_Sal26-Aug-14 7:15 
GeneralRe: How do I copy new video driver into working system? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen26-Aug-14 8:26 
GeneralRe: How do I copy new video driver into working system? PinmemberVaclav_Sal26-Aug-14 11:14 
GeneralNew clean XP install missing network hardware? PinmemberVaclav_Sal25-Aug-14 6:29 
GeneralRe: New clean XP install missing network hardware? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen25-Aug-14 7:40 
GeneralRe: New clean XP install missing network hardware? PinmemberVaclav_Sal26-Aug-14 7:37 
GeneralRe: New clean XP install missing network hardware? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen26-Aug-14 8:32 
GeneralRe: New clean XP install missing network hardware? PinmemberVaclav_Sal26-Aug-14 11:07 
QuestionBrowsing a Network Via VPN Connection PinmemberRoger Wright21-Aug-14 19:26 
AnswerRe: Browsing a Network Via VPN Connection PinmemberPeter_in_278021-Aug-14 19:38 
AnswerRe: Browsing a Network Via VPN Connection PinprofessionalJörgen Andersson21-Aug-14 22:39 
AnswerRe: Browsing a Network Via VPN Connection [modified] PinprofessionalBernhard Hiller21-Aug-14 23:30 
QuestionWhere to start analyzing Windows dump file? PinmemberVaclav_Sal17-Aug-14 7:38 
AnswerRe: Where to start analyzing Windows dump file? PinprotectorDaveAuld17-Aug-14 7:57 
GeneralRe: Where to start analyzing Windows dump file? PinmemberRoger Wright21-Aug-14 19:20 
Question(Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinmemberMaximilien12-Aug-14 10:58 
AnswerRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinprofessionalBernhard Hiller13-Aug-14 22:26 
AnswerRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinprofessionalJörgen Andersson13-Aug-14 22:59 
AnswerRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen14-Aug-14 0:28 
GeneralRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinmemberMaximilien14-Aug-14 6:56 
GeneralRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen14-Aug-14 9:49 
GeneralRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinmemberMaximilien15-Aug-14 5:54 
GeneralRe: (Windows) Is there a way to prevent a user to login into 2 different computers on a local network at the same time ? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen15-Aug-14 7:02 
QuestionStartup Item Enabled/Disabled PinprofessionalRichard Andrew x6410-Aug-14 16:06 
AnswerRe: Startup Item Enabled/Disabled PinprofessionalJörgen Andersson13-Aug-14 10:43 
QuestionPrinting Issue Pinmembercravi853-Jul-14 11:41 
AnswerRe: Printing Issue PinprofessionalBernhard Hiller7-Jul-14 21:06 
Questionconverting virtual machine Pinmemberramy adel2-Jul-14 13:31 
AnswerRe: converting virtual machine PinprofessionalPeter Leow2-Jul-14 14:31 
QuestionI must have done something wrong with DISKMGMT [modified] PinmemberPIEBALDconsult17-Jun-14 15:27 
GeneralRe: I must have done something wrong with DISKMGMT PinprotectorRichard MacCutchan17-Jun-14 22:28 
GeneralRe: I must have done something wrong with DISKMGMT PinmemberPIEBALDconsult18-Jun-14 5:42 
AnswerRe: I must have done something wrong with DISKMGMT PinprofessionalKornfeld Eliyahu Peter17-Jun-14 23:34 
Question(SOLVED) ==> IMAP + Outlook 2013 + folders [modified] PinprofessionalJoan Murt3-Jun-14 4:54 
QuestionHow to Implement a I2C touch driver in windows xp? Pinmembercedricvictor26-May-14 4:12 
AnswerRe: How to Implement a I2C touch driver in windows xp? PinprofessionalEddy Vluggen26-May-14 5:20 
QuestionHow to program a windows xp i2c bus driver Pinmembercedricvictor5-May-14 21:28 
AnswerRe: How to program a windows xp i2c bus driver PinprotectorRichard MacCutchan5-May-14 22:48 

General General    News News    Suggestion Suggestion    Question Question    Bug Bug    Answer Answer    Joke Joke    Rant Rant    Admin Admin   

Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.

Advertise | Privacy | Mobile
Web02 | 2.8.140922.1 | Last Updated 5 Sep 2014
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2014
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid