I don't know how I could be any clearer. I have ported the game project from XNA using DirectX to Monogame using openGL. The game project and the content project both compile and the executable launches the game and it appears to run quite well.
The problem is, many of the models are rendered bright white (bleached out). This does not happen when the game is compiled with XNA using DirectX. Sorry I don't see any way to attach a screenshot.
I realize this is actually a question about Monogame openGL or XNA DirectX, but don't see a forum for either Monogame or XNA. This seemed the appropriate location since the game is written in C#.
Perhaps graphics would have been more suited to the question. Feel free to move the topic if you like.
You said "many" models appear "... white ...". "Many" does not mean "all" models. I can only conclude that "some" models do render properly; in which case, I would see what is different about those models / textures. That at least gives you a start in trying to solve the problem.
I had developed a dot net website in c#.I want to embed a video in my website,which should be compatible in all browsers without using html5.I had tried but the video is playing or compatible on IE only.What should i do.please provide some suggestions or code.I will be grateful to you.
I am new to automation and I would like to know whether coded UI tool supports automation of WPF application? If Yes, then which Version supports the same? My application has 90% of Telerik Radgridview features.
Your feedback is highly appreciated, please do the needful ASAP.
i want touse external physical combobox which is filled with dataset .i want this combobox to be available in the grid at particular cell address when i enter into that cell. navigation should be with keyboard.
thanks in advance
i use following code but it does not available in Cell enter & also keyboard navigation are not working.
I'm accessing WCF via Excel VBA using WCF Service Moniker[^].
Despite issues with https, non-intrinsic types (enum, Dictionary)...etc which all resolved (well, *avoided* by not using these, not resolved), I still face one obstacle - while invoking operations and sending to WCF interface with data of appreciable length OK (by setting Binding.ReaderQuotas.MaxStringContentLength to a big number on server side), unfortunately: retrieving data > 8192 characters from WCF interface seems like a show stopper. You can't configure proxy on Excel/VBA side to override ReaderQuota.
"The maximum string content length quota (8192) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxStringContentLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader..."
We found VBA to be completely impractical, so much so that the team moved to VSTO, lost a major resource and put development back 2-3 months. It sounds like you got further down the line than we did . The whole construct became too fragile and required too much support. And getting VBA resources is almost impossible.
Never underestimate the power of human stupidity