System.IO.MemoryStream which has a Write() method. That is how you put it into a Memory Stream.
then convert the stored data to a jpeg image
Not sure what that means but since the camera takes jpeg images then the incoming bytes are already a jpeg.
HOWEVER, if what you are really asking is how can you write an application that interfaces with a camera then the steps are:
1. Learn how USB devices work
2. Learn how to interface to USB devices in C#.
3. Learn how the interface to the specific camera works (with 1/2)
4. Write C# code to access the camera using 1/2/3.
5. Do something with the images. Presumably store them as files. Then learn more about C# System.io classes.
Naturally the above presumes you know some C# in the first place. If not then you must also learn the basics of C#.
we were able till now to send the reset command and get back the return msg .
now we want the camera to take a pictures which has a dimensions (160*120);my task is to get the bytes that represent the picture and how to save it in memory stream to be processed later on . after that how this picture can be displayed as a jpeg image or any other extenssion.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 27-Aug-15 15:48