I have csv file which contains 1 million records and with column 160. I have to insert(update the csv file) more 60 columns in the same file so the total column finally will generated 220.
60 columns and there data will get update like -
for first Row I have to select values from column 2,3,4 and generate the url and execute the url so that I will get xml data. Then I have to parse that data and fill 60 columns for that perticular row.
Like same I have to do for 2 row and 3row....upto 1 million. I have processed this file within 3 hrs.
How I can improve the performance of the reading and writing to csv file.
I have "sftp://ftp4.abc.com" url with username and password for FTP Details. I have port no 22 and with this details I am able to connect to the server using FileZila
I am using FTPWebRequest to upload and download the files from server and my code is working for my existing FTP details which is not secure.
But When I use the above details it showing the error The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly.
Here is my code to execute the url
Uri uriObj = new Uri(uri);
var r = (FtpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(uriObj);
r.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(ftpUsername, ftpPassword);
r.Method = method;
r.UsePassive = true;
r.UseBinary = true;
r.KeepAlive = true;
let me know how can i use sftp with existing code or any other solution for the same.
Hello, I'm having terrible trouble making modifications to the AJAXCONTROLTOOLKIT. I followed these steps:
1. Downloaded the source code from http://ajaxcontroltoolkit.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest#ReadMe.html
2. Extracting the zip file into a folder: C:\AjaxSource
3. Opened the solution, located at C:\AjaxSource\AjaxControlToolkit.sln
4. Click the Build menu, then click Build Solution.
5. I then get errors of the following ilk: The type or namespace name 'WindowsAzure' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\AjaxSource\Server\AjaxControlToolkit\AjaxFileUpload\Helpers\AjaxFileUploadAzureHelper.cs
Based on another post I found online, I tried to fix these errors by downloading and setting up Windows Azure SDK:
I ran the exe file 'VWDOrVs11AzurePack.2E2.2E2.exe' and installed everything, but I still get the errors. I tried adding references to the list of Windows Azure assemblies I could find, but I still get the same errors. I'm hoping somebody can tell me what I might be doing wrong, or give me a list of steps to modify this toolkit. Thank you!