|Third WSO2Con event will examine API management, SOA, cloud, mobile, and open source technology best practices February 12-14, 2013 in London with live stream from Sri Lanka
Palo Alto, CA – October 9, 2012 – WSO2 today announced that the deadline for submitting a speaking proposal for WSO2Con 2013 has been extended to Monday, October 15, 2012. WSO2’s third user conference will explore technology insights and best practices in the areas of SOA, API management, service-oriented architecture (SOA), cloud computing, mobile computing, data and analytics, application development, enterprise integration, governance, business services, and REST. WSO2Con 2013 will be held February 12-14, 2013 in London, and it will be joined by a live stream event from Sri Lanka. For more information on the event, visit http://wso2con.com.
WSO2Con 2013 builds on the success of WSO2Con 2011, which featured more than 47 technical presentations, panels and tutorials—including 22 guest presentations by customers, researchers, systems integrators, and other third-party solution providers from 16 different countries. WSO2 invites customers, partners and other industry experts to submit a presentation proposal for end-user case studies and hands-on development guidance based on their experiences with WSO2’s 100% open source enterprise middleware and cloud middleware platforms (http://wso2.com/products/carbon/). To submit, visit http://wso2con.com/call-for-papers.
The key topics for WSO2Con 2013 will include:
* Cloud-native platform-as-a-service (PaaS) and developing cloud-aware applications (http://wso2.com/cloud/stratos)
* Using APIs to extend applications and services out to mobile users
* Adopting REST and using data APIs to power the mobile application experience (http://wso2.com/products/api-manager)
* Establishing a cloud DevOps factory to improve application delivery and team collaboration
* Creating a vertical PaaS offering with a digital ecosystem platform
* Implementing enterprise integration patterns and enterprise service bus (ESB) best practices to achieve integration agility (http://wso2.com/products/enterprise-service-bus)
* Following a practical SOA and establish effective SOA governance (http://wso2.com/products/governance-registry/)
* Promoting service re-use to maximize SOA success
* Implementing analytics across big data (http://wso2.com/products/business-activity-monitor/)
* Empowering business owners with business process and business rule-based systems
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments—internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.