What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 2.8.0. We are pleased to announce that this release supports refreshing the data of shapes linked from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and SQL server databases. Based on this feature, Aspose.Diagram for .NET API provides the handy Refresh method whose overloads allow you to specify the appropriate connection type. A new Shape member, the OneD property has been introduced. This determines whether the shape behaves as a one-dimensional object. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhanced HTML5 standard compatibility. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Add support for Shape.OneD property for all shapes.
- [Diagram.DataRecordSets] API to refresh record sets
- Support refresh of data in linked shapes for all rendered formats.
- Calculating type of provider by connection string to have method Refresh without parameters.
- Support possibility to refresh data in linked shapes from MS Excel file.
- Support possibility to refresh data in linked shapes from SQL Server database.
- Support possibility to refresh data in linked shapes from MS Access database.
- Check HTML5 compliance for export to HTML.
- Call out shapes are rendered as black boxes during VSD to PDF conversion is now fixed
- Create Demo App to show how to update the data in linked shapes.
- Arrow lines are now properly aligned during VSD to PDF conversion
- DiagramExceptions occurs when loading some vdx files.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts