Presumably you want someone to give you the code rather than just wanting to know if anyone could figure it out.
I won't be providing the code.
Presuming that no one else will either then you would need to do the following.
1. Learn basic programming
2. Learn basic IO (presumably you want to do this to files.)
3. Learn what image formats exists, and find the specifications for each. This includes 24 bit and 8 bit.
4. Write code to read a 24 bit image - using 1/3
5. Write code to write a 8 bit image - using 1/3
6. Put 2, 4 and 5 together into a program.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 1-Oct-16 3:16