These notes may be a little "off topic", but you should consider them:
- Are you still using SQL Server 2000? (maybe I was mislead by the server name...).
- using the password "sa" for the user "sa" is easy to remember, but a fun for an intruder.
- do not access the database as sa, unless you really need to do so. Better create a user for the tasks required by your application.
Yes, sa is not my user name and password. I just change all the info for the public post. And unfortunately yes, we are still using SQL 2000 SP 4. Because a previous implementer changed several stored procedures. But I will hopefully be changing that soon.
I am looking for an simple Encryption/Decryption program.
It needs to do these things
1. going true every file in an certain map and encrypt it.
2. For the decrytion method i need to build it in into an existing c++ file called file.cpp
This file is reading the .res files.
My knowledge in c++ is lacking for me to build it on my own. I have tried several tutorials etc but it seems i cant get the decryption working inside the file.cpp so that the .exe file can decrypt the .res file
If someone can give me an good tutorial in this or maybe even some pointers i will be thankfull for it.
I am using Windows Form in VB2010 by making a questionnaire with 50 questions, where a score at the end should be counted together by out of the answers you have given during the test.
The design can be seen here: http://www.crazyball.dk/ego.PNG
There is only room for 8 issues per. windows form, that's why I made 7 forms.
The answers are numbers from 1-5 and are selected with a ComboBox. (Or another if it's easier)
Since I have 7 different forms, I assume that I need to save the answers in some integers for each page, and so then put them together.
I need help to get started to count down.
Reply sum of questions 1,4 and 6 will be merged in integer1, Questions 2,3 and 7 will be merged integer2 etc.. there are a total of five integers as the sum of all 50 responses to be distributed in.. So integer1, integer2, integer3, integer4 and integer5.
Someone who can help me started?
I need help to turn combobox numbers into integers so I can do some math with the numbers.