Back to the WFC main page
CMixerCapabilities : CObject
$Revision: 17 $
This class encapsulates the MIXERCAPS data structure.
- Holds the manufacturer's identifier.
- Holds the product identifier.
- Holds the version of the driver.
- Holds the name of the mixer device.
- A 32-bit bitmap mask of supported functions. The only
problem is there are no definitions for the bits so this member is basically
- Holds the number of places you can
route audio output to. There will always be at least one destination (i.e. speakers).
- Copies the contents of another CMixerCapabilities or a
MIXERCAPS data structure.
- Zeroizes the data members.
- Retrieves the mixer's capabilities via CMixerCapabilities.
- After all, we are a CObject...
Copyright, 2000, Samuel R. Blackburn
$Workfile: CMixerCapabilities.cpp $
$Modtime: 1/04/00 5:15a $