Mrs. Wife has gone to another medical conference type thing for the weekend. I have some plans:
1. Horsham tomorrow morning for a full English breakfast (yummy). Côte do a really nice one.
2. Watch Crawley rugby team play. They're much improved this season.
3. Watch rugby in the evening and cheer the Springboks to victory over Ireland; hopefully they will but you never know with those Bejasus Pesky Paddy Pikey Leprechaun Micks.
4. Sunday morning off to a sabre fencing competition; hopefully I'll win a few bouts. Four years ago I did my first ever épée competition and had the rare distinction of played 21, won 0, drew 0, lost 21 which sounds like the arse-end of the soccer Premier League.
5. After a shower, snack and a beer go and pick Mrs. Wife up and tell her what a boring and miserable weekend I had and how it wasn't the same without her.
"I do not have to forgive my enemies, I have had them all shot." — Ramón Maria Narváez (1800-68).
"I don't need to shoot my enemies, I don't have any." - Me (2012).
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.-John Q. Adams You must accept one of two basic premises: Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not alone in the universe. And either way, the implications are staggering.-Wernher von Braun Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.-Albert Einstein
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 29-Jul-14 23:59