The Lounge is rated PG. If you're about to post something you wouldn't want your
kid sister to read then don't post it. No flame wars, no abusive conduct, no programming
questions and please don't post ads.
My mom just came back from the dentist, and they gave her a good dose of Nitrous Oxide (AKA Laughing Gas or Goofy Gas), and she is currently acting like a complete nut. I think we need a straight-jacket for her. Either that or a lot of duct tape.
With that out of the way: I am still working on my Windows 7 Rich Text Editor, and I think I will be able to release it in a couple of weeks, if VS will cooperate with me. Most of the functionality is in place, and I am working on the English translation for the application. When I get it online, I will need help translating it to other languages.
The AddIns I am going to create/have created are:
* Additonal Toolbar Themes (Office 2007/2010 and Vista) (Already functional)
* A Scripting Environment (IronPython with support for VB and C# using Roslyn)
* A Web Browser (WebKit (Chromium), Gecko (GeckoFX), and Trident (The built in web browser control), with the default being WebKit)
* A PDF Viewer
* An Automatic Updater (Eventually)
* Cloud Upload/Download (e.g. SkyDrive, DropBox, etc)
* File Compressor (using SevenZipSharp)
* FTP Upload/Download (Eventually)
Another idea I had is to make the main window use a docking system instead of a generic tab control. What is your input on that? And any other AddIn ideas? This is a Windows Forms application, but I will take ideas that use WPF as well.
I also think I will post an entry on the blog on my profile page soon as well.