With that out of the way: I am still working on my Windows 7 Rich Text Editor, and I think I will be able to release it in a couple of weeks, if VS will cooperate with me. Most of the functionality is in place, and I am working on the English translation for the application. When I get it online, I will need help translating it to other languages.
The AddIns I am going to create/have created are:
* Additonal Toolbar Themes (Office 2007/2010 and Vista) (Already functional)
* A Scripting Environment (IronPython with support for VB and C# using Roslyn)
* A Web Browser (WebKit (Chromium), Gecko (GeckoFX), and Trident (The built in web browser control), with the default being WebKit)
* A PDF Viewer
* An Automatic Updater (Eventually)
* Cloud Upload/Download (e.g. SkyDrive, DropBox, etc)
* File Compressor (using SevenZipSharp)
* FTP Upload/Download (Eventually)
Another idea I had is to make the main window use a docking system instead of a generic tab control. What is your input on that? And any other AddIn ideas? This is a Windows Forms application, but I will take ideas that use WPF as well.
I also think I will post an entry on the blog on my profile page soon as well.