Principal Architect - Goodtech Projects & Services AS.
Specializing in integrated operations and high performance computing solutions.
I’ve been fooling around with computers since the early eighties, I’ve even done work on CP/M and MP/M.
Wrote my first “real” program on a BBC micro model B based on a series in a magazine at that time. It was fun and I got hooked on this thing called programming ...
A few Highlights:
- High performance application server development
- Model Driven Architecture and Code generators
- Real-Time Distributed Solutions
- C, C++, C#, Java, TSQL, PL/SQL, Delphi, ActionScript, Perl, Rexx
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, IBM DB2, PostGreSQL
- AMQP, Apache qpid, RabbitMQ, Microsoft Message Queuing, IBM WebSphereMQ, Oracle TuxidoMQ
- Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
- Corba, COM, DCE, WCF
- AspenTech InfoPlus.21(IP21), OsiSoft PI
More information about what I do for a living can be found at: harlinn.com
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Member since Wednesday, October 31, 2001
(12 years, 4 months)
- 22 Aug 2013: Best Database article of July 2013
- 19 Apr 2013: Best Mobile article of March 2013
- 31 Dec 2012: CodeProject MVP 2013
- 26 Oct 2012: Best C++ article of September 2012
- 1 Jan 2012: Best Mobile article of November 2011
- 31 Dec 2011: CodeProject MVP 2012