New features introduced in ChartingControl.NET v1.6:
- Animations can be set individually for title, ellements backround and legend.
- Different animations to choose from: Drop, Move left, Alpha, zAxis, Height, Width, etc..
- The duration for the animations can be set for easch group.
- Animation easing can be individualy set for each group.
- Different Animation effects to choose from including Regular, Bounce, Elastic, Strong, etc
- PostBack support.
- The size of the flash file is less than 20K, and the chart data is usually just as small.
3 New Controls:
- ChartWinControl - designed to be used with WindowsForms.
- ChartingControl for ASP.NET 1.1 - to be used with ASP.NET 1.1.
- ChartingControl for WinForms 1.1 - .NET Framework 1.1.
- Northwind Demo Projects for all 4 chart controls.
Regression Series (.NET Framework 2.0):
- Both the ASP.NET and the WinForms Controls can do regression series.
- You can choose from linear, polynomial, exponential, hyperbolic, parbolic and several other models.
Design-Time Support Enhancements (.NET Framework 2.0):
- Both the ASP.NET and the WinForms Controls use Smart Tags.
- A new ChartDesigner that makes it easier to design charts and test for data validity.
New Chart Type: MapPoints
- MapPoints is used to draw geographic locations on maps.
- Suport for WMS Servers, and automatic map downloading even at design-time.
- Download zone maps.
- Suport for multiple cathegories of locations.
- Custom Image Points.
New Chart Type: Wide Bars
- This is a version of 3D Bars, where the bars can get closer (the Bars 3D chart type will take care to space the bars so that they don't overlap).
New Chart Types: 3D Surface & Cylinders
- Several chart types have been added that generate 3D surfaces and Cylinders (stacked, full-stacked and multi).
Map Chart Improvements:
- Labels are drawn on maps.
- Category suport added.
Other new Features:
- AutoPostback - controls if the page will post back on chart click.
- AutoSelect Property (WinForms) - controls whether on an element click the coresponding DataRow will be selected.
- Percent Darkening - controls the contrast between the alternating bands in the chart background.
- DrawGrid - controls if the gris is drawn.
- Scale Breaks.
- Value Labels - display the actual ellement value on chart.
- LabelsFormat String - allows the x Axis Labels to be formated.