Name : Kunal Chowdhury
Present Location : Chennai (Will move soon to Pune)
Preferred Location : Pune/Mumbai
Date Time : Any (Weekend will be best)
Comments/Suggestion : It will be great if we can arrange some session there on various topics.
Don't forget to Click on [Vote] and [Good Answer] on the posts that helped you. Regards - Kunal Chowdhury | Software Developer | Chennai | India | My Blog | My Tweets | Silverlight Tutorial
1. Your Name : Abhijit Jana
2. Present Location : Hyderabad / Kolkata
3. Any Preference of Location : Any where ( Depends on the others opinions)
4. Any Date/Time Preference : Anytime (BUT Not in between - From Oct 15 to Oct 25 and From Nov 18 To Nov 26 . I will be traveling on that time. )
5. Any Other Comments / Suggestion for events
We can plan for some short session ( Technical / No Technical ) . We will plan for it later.
I'd suggest that you make this an informal gathering and not a technical conference. If anyone wants to attend sessions, there always a MUG in every major city. As for people who may join from far away places, it'll certainly not be worthwhile if the meet will be half a day and just discuss .NET. And since the people who are likely to attend are scattered across, there's really no point in having a lone meeting with technical sessions.
I guess somebody did suggest meeting at a holiday spot. That sounds good and may be worth bang for buck for everyone.
Just my two cents worth.
And I do apologise for my uncalled for ramblings in this thread. I shall shut up now.
1. Your Name : Prasad Kulkarni
2. Present Location : Pune
3. Any Preference of Location : Pune
4. Any Date/Time Preference : Any weekend
5. Any Other Comments / Suggestion for events : Technical/Non Technical
debate most welcome
Rating always..... WELCOME
Be a good listener...Because Opprtunity Knock softly...
Use http://www.google.com/transliterate/ for translator
I just checked you nominated for Pune. The date and venue is finalised and it would be 11th Dec, Lonavala.
We have an updated post for the same in GIT but you didn't reply to it. I understand you could be busy and not visiting the forums.
So I thought of replying you here. You would get a notification for the post and I hope you see it soon.
Do reply when you see the mail/post. Get back to me in case you need more details.
1. Your Name: Anurag Gandhi
2. Present Location: Bangalore
3. Any Preference of Location : Bangalore or Near By Place
4. Any Date/Time Preference : Any Date/Time in Weekends (Saturday or Sunday)
4.5: eMail ID for Communication: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Any Other Comments / Suggestion for events : Please inform through mail for any update on this.
1. Name : Arun Jacob
2. Present Location : Kochi
3. Preference of Location : Kochi (Kerala is famous for Tourist Spots. :-\ )
4. Date/Time Preference : Weekends
5. Other Comments / Suggestion for events : As thisis a first meeting, arrange it in some tourist/holiday sports like some one already suggested so that we'll have a great time together.
First of all I am so sorry for being late. But as we say, देर आये दुरुस्त आये!!
So, here are the details:
1. Your Name:Ankur Mundhra
2. Present Location: Somewhere in Jharkhand near... ummmm... okhay.. It's called CHAIBASA. 3. Any Preference of Location:Kolkata/Pune/Bangalore (Highest priority written first). 4. Any Date/Time Preference:2nd week December if it's Pune or Bangalore. 5. Any Other Comments / Suggestion for events: Let it be a casual meeting this time and let people know each other better. We can also arrange some fun sessions for the same. Looking for a great event! Cheers!!!
I just saw that your preferred location is "Anywhere". Great!!!
The date and venue for the meet is finalised and it would be 11th Dec, Lonavala (between Pune and Mumbai).
We have an updated post in GIT for the same but we haven't heard from you there. I understand you could be busy and not visiting the forum frequently.
So I thought of asking you here. Let us know if you can join us.
This is sad. I'll be at Chennai on 10 to 12 of Dec to attend a cousin's marriage. Is there a way we could have the dates changed? I understand it won't be possible just for me, but I wonder if it's already finalised...
It was ever thus, the Neophiles will always rush out and get 'The Latest Thing' at a high price and with all the inherent faults - Dalek Dave.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 18:00 Last Update: 28-Jun-16 16:54