VintaSoft Ltd releases the major version 7.0 of Barcode SDK for .NET, WPF and Silverlight which includes series of enhancements and improvements.
The following new 2D barcodes were added in barcode reader and barcode generator algorithms: MaxiCode and Micro QR Code.
As the result the VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK can now recognize \ write about 50 linear (1D) and 7 two-dimensional (2D) barcodes from \ to image files and image resources of PDF documents.
2D matrix barcode symbology QR Code recognition speed increased. Improved algorithm of PDF417, Laetus Pharmacode, EAN and UPC barcode recognition.
The assemblies in the new version are provided natively for all 3 platforms AnyCPU, x86 and x64.
Releasing this version VintaSoft Ltd has reached the highest possible quality standard on the market of barcode recognition and generation components. VintaSoftBarcode.NET SDK official page: http://www.vintasoft.com/vsbarcode-dotnet-index.html
VintaSoftBarcode.NET SDK is the professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator component for software developer. It recognizes and writes 1D & 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF.
The Barcode .NET SDK is available for .NET, WPF and Silverlight.
1. Programming environments: .NET Framework 2.0 or higher, WPF 3.5 or higher, Silverlight 4.0
2. This is a fully-managed .NET library to guarantee the fast working in .NET Framework
3. Generate a barcode in both Image and Vector form
4. Create a barcode image with specified size and resolution
5. Create custom barcode writer control or use available standard .NET, WPF or Silverlight barcode control
6. Many optional barcode writer settings give you complete control over .NET barcode printing
7. Supports multi-threading in barcode reader
8. Recognizes barcodes from image object, image file, image stream or image resources of PDF document
9. Recognizes all barcodes anywhere from entire image or from a region of interest
10. Identifies the type of recognized barcode
11. Returns the string value of recognized barcode
12. Returns a confidence value for each of recognized barcodes
13. Detects the orientation of recognized barcode automatically
14. Returns coordinates of the recognized barcode bounding rectangle
15. Read and write non-data flags (FNC1, ECI, Structure Append ...) in some barcodes
16. Reed-Solomon error correction algorithm fixes damaged Aztec, Data Matrix, Maxicode, Micro QR Code, PDF417 and QR Code barcode barcode during .NET barcode recognition
17. Provides advanced document cleanup functions to improve barcode recognition in .NET
18. Supports ISO/IEC 15415 barcode printing quality test for Aztec, DataMatrix and QR Code barcodes
Supported 1D barcode types: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, EAN-8, EAN-13, UCC/EAN-128, GS1-128, Industrial standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, Laetus Pharmacode, MSI modified Plessey, Patch code, Plus 2, Plus 5, RSS / GS1 DataBar, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E
Supported postal barcode types: Australian Post, Intelligent Mail, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail/RM4SCC
Supported 2D barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix, MaxiCode, PDF417, PDF417 Compact, QR Code, Micro QR Code
You can use this library in your programs written in any programming languages compatible with .NET technology.
VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK was tested and has examples of use for:
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 2005 / 2008 / 2010
- Microsoft Visual C# 2005 / 2008 / 2010
- ASP.NET 2005 / 2008 / 2010
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
System requirements: .NET Framework / Microsoft Visual Studio .NET / Internet Explorer
Supported platforms: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7, 32-bit / 64-bit, .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0, WPF 3.5 / 4.0, Silverlight 4.0
More info about features: http://www.vintasoft.com/vsbarcode-dotnet-index.html
Mission of the company is to develop software components with the optimal price-quality ratio for software developers. VintaSoft's components are intended for usage in end-user applications and help our customers save time and cost of applications development. The components provide ready-to-use functionality for digital image acquisition and processing, barcoding, electronic document circulation and other imaging areas. Much attention is paid to provide easy integration of produced software components into final applications, speed optimization and adding high functionality which is responsive to the realities of use in practice. VintaSoft products possess small size, perfect functionality and performance.
344068, M.Nagibina Ave. 33a/47,
Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation
# # #