General Indian Topics
Save trees, save earth.
|CP - GIT. MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2012. PAGES 1*. PRICE 2.50 Rs.|
Previous Edition | Archive
Save the girl child.
|SENSEX 17691.08 (33.87) NIFTY 5366.30 (3.35) ||USD-INR 55.74 | EUR-INR 68.74 | GBP-INR 87.47 | AUD-INR 58.23|
|What are we Indians upto?|
Ø Quote by Prasad_Kulkarni
A purpose of human life,
no matter who is controlling it,
is to love whoever is around to be loved.
Ø Coal scam amountestimated to be more than 2G scam by Abhinav S
It is hopeless. Just hopeless.
Ø Voice of expirence by amitkarnik2211
"Nothing to do is the most difficult thing to do"
Ø Happy Week End by Arul R Ece
What about your week end plan.
I am going to my native.
J GIT MVPs by Nithin Sundar
After much discussion and debate it has been decided by the republic of [Insert unknown planet here] that the titles are to be retained by the following members:
"Lord" Nish (World Heavyweight Champion)
"GL™" thatraja (Undisputed Champion)
"Far Seer" Abhinav (Intercontinental Champion)
"Press Wiz" Prerak (European Champion)
Congratulations to the winners!
Ø The thing that just amazed me. by Hiren solanki
I was just randomly translating the words.
But THIS was awesome translation of all.
Ø Good Free Fantasy Football - English Premier League [modified] by TPFKAPB
This is usaually £5 a team and is a great competition, it is now FREE for one team per player
If you are interested please create your team now. I will sort out a codeproject league later this week. I think there are actual real cash prizes available foe this league but as everybody knows the real prize is topping the codeprojct league.
The PL kicks off at 15:00 BST which is 13 and half hours after this post so to give yourselves the best chance pick a team by then and you can enter it into the CP league when I create it Monday.
Ø Very Very Special [modified] by Abhinav S
Yes indeed. He is a very very special player.
Just like his batting, I guess his retirement is timed to perfection.
Once in form, he was the best player to watch. Absolutely sublime.
His love for Australia will always be remembered.
Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St
Tests 134 225 34 8781 281 45.97 17785 49.37 17 56 1135 5 135 0
ODIs 86 83 7 2338 131 30.76 3282 71.23 6 10 222 4 39 0
Perhaps this is the best quote on him -
"VVS is one of the finest human beings to have played cricket. One of the main pillars of the team and a true friend. Words are not enough." - India team-mate Virender Sehwag
Personally, I don't know if I can keep my interest in Test cricket after the loss of both Dravid and Laxman in the same year.
Ø Eid Mubarak by amitkarnik2211
Is anyone working today
What's going on in Lounge?
Ø hawaii five o by Marc Clifton
Well, I'm not in Hawaii, but I am turning the big Five O today!
● North East exodus: 'Pakistan ready to act if India provides evidence'
● Pakistan seeks proof of India exodus messages
● As nation celebrates Eid, riot-hit Assam on high alert
● NASA's science rover Curiosity zaps first Martian rock
● Gu Kailai gets suspended death sentence for murder
● There won't be another VVS Laxman…
● Sonia wants action against those spoiling social fabric
● Air hostess suicide: Aruna Chaddha to appear in court today
● Heavy firing between Border Security Force, Pakistan Rangers at Jammu border
● President, PM greet nation on Eid
● BJP pats its back on growth front
● Unasur backs Ecuador's asylum offer to Assange
● Syria's Assad makes rare appearance for Eid prayers
● Anti-Japan Protests Erupt in China Over Disputed Island
● Car bombs kill two in Libyan capital
● India Celebrates Eid-ul-Fitr
● TDSAT rejects RCom plea against spectrum auction guidelines
● Top six cos add Rs 17658 cr in m-cap
● DRDO's Nag missile fails in user trials
● Free text apps: Will the govt's SMS ban work?
● First look: Micromax Canvas A100
● Ek Tha Tiger: Salman Khan sticks to his strengths
● Not Salman Khan, it's Shahrukh special for Katrina Kaif this Eid!
● Federer downs Djokovic for fifth Cincinnati title
● Southampton stir the soul but it's Man City's victory
● A stiff task awaits Vettori-less New Zealand
● Stats Pack: Lord's Test, Day 4
● I take things series by series: Sachin Tendulkar
● Pollution kills scores of fish in Moradabad's Ramganga river
● MIT-developed 'microthrusters' could propel small satellites
● Showdown for Big Pharma in Supreme Court
● Tirupati: 5 more infants die in Ruia as Opposition steps up attack
● Indian doctors and students give Pakistani patient fresh lease of life
Aries: If your energy level has been a little low lately, things will definitely start picking up a bit today.
Taurus: If you don't have the chance to express your feelings for others today, try to find some other ways to show them just how much you care.
Gemini: You'll really be able to have a great time with your loved ones today.
Cancer: If you have to have some serious conversations with a few people today, you could end up saying something inappropriate that stirs up some trouble.
Leo: Now's a good time to think about how you can start making some big things happen for yourself.
Virgo: Try to assess your financial needs and capabilities the best you can.
Libra: Your intuition will be very strong at the moment, and you could even end up having some very powerful dreams.
Scorpio: If you feel like you've been burdened by too many obligations to some of your friends lately, try to do your best to hang in there a little while longer.
Sagittarius: You should really try to think about how you can use your social contacts to improve your career prospects in the days ahead.
Capricorn: You won't really have the energy to go out and get into too much trouble today.
Aquarius: You should be much better able to understand someone else's point of view today, and your ability to communicate your own thoughts and feelings will be very good as well.
Pisces: If someone expects you to spend a little money on them, you'll be somewhat reluctant today.
John received a free ticket to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately. John's seat was in the last row in the corner of the stadium. He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than the stadium. He noticed an empty seat 10 rows up from the 50-yard line. He decides to make his way to the empty seat. As he sits down he asks the man next to him if anyone is sitting there. The man told him no, it was empty. John is very excited to have a seat like this at a Super Bowl and asks why in the world no one is using it? The man replied that it was his wife's seat but she passed away. He said this was the first Super Bowl that they have not attended together since they were married in 1968. John said that it was really sad and asked if he couldn't find someone, a relative or a close friend to take the seat?
"No" replied the man, "They're at her funeral!"
City | Min | Max
AHM | 26.0 | 34.8
DEL | 27.4 | 34.5
MUM | 25.2 | 29.6
KOL | 26.4 | 33.0
CHE | 26.4 | 36.5
HYD | 23.0 | 28.3
BAN | 19.5 | 29.5
PUN | 22.0 | 26.9
For Advertisements @ cheap cost Rs.50 or $1 per day
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.