I'm writting this post to get an overview and advice from you once the introduction and requisites are introduced.
In our company we are about to install optical fiber.
This will allow us to start using our phones in a different way, we are planning to install a new hybrid PBX system that will allow us to use VOIP.
Today we are using Blackberry 9300 phones as we have two big requsites:
- being able to use e-mail.
- having not expensive international data traffic.
It seems after installing the optical fiber we will have a CISCO 1800 router.
We will be able to set some VPN to get the SIP profiles in our PBX available for our phones.
Using blackberry and the free BESx (Blackberry Enterprise Server Express) I'll be able to sync mails with exchange (which we still don't have).
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO GET
- Mail syncronization with Outlook (if possible without exchange to avoid spending money on that).
- Being able to make calls using an integrated SIP client.
- I would like to be sure that the integration is good, that I can use the normal contacts and that meanwhile I have the SIP application running the calls go through SIP.
- I would not like to be disturbed by calls using the norlam line while I'm speaking through SIP.
- Being able to share the internet connection with my laptop.
Which phone would you recommend me in which I could achieve what I would like to get? and why?
Which SIP client would you recommend me? and why?
Thank you all!