Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (7.3.0) has been released. This new release provides a new feature to remove duplicate/unused fonts from PDF documents. Also replaces font for all text fragments of all document pages and removes unused fonts. It also offers a new feature to extract form fields from a particular rectangular region of a PDF document. In order to fulfill this requirement, we have introduced the GetFieldsInRect(Rectangle rect) method to the Aspose.Pdf.Form class. In this release version, Aspose team has also introduced the Close(…) method in all classes under the Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace so that all resources occupied by these classes can be released. Besides these, Aspose development team has also resolved many issues related to PDF printing, conversion of HTML files into PDF format, form filling, text extraction and many more. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Remove fonts from PDF document
- Add capability to extract form fields in a specific rectangular region of PDF file
- Review API and unify initialization/cleanup approach (there must be a unified approach on IDisposable, Close, BindPdf, ctors and so on)
- Refactor opacity application for stamps when generating image
- Performance.Optimizing resources appears to be very costly
- Improve PdfPageEditor to reduce file size
- Support different key sets settings in document signing functionality
- ChildItem property name should be changed
- How to Dispose/Clear Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileSignature object
- Printed output file size is large - 1 is now fixed
- Now retrieve RadioButtonField from PDF Form
- Blue tint after converting PDF to image is now fixed
- Form fields are now accessible
- OutlineItemCollection.Count returning negative value is now fixed
- FIPS encryption issue is resolved when Concatenating and Stamping PDF files
- PdfFileInfo class is now releasing the input document
- Type 3 font Recognition Issue is resolved
- When PDF file is converted into DOC format, formatting is now correctted
- All fields of PDF form are now successfully populated when using Aspose.Pdf.Facades
- CheckBoxes which are checked in PDF file are coming up as un-checked on the print
- Add text on PDF not working properly with v7.0
- <span> tag is now being honored
- Bottom margin is now properly being honored when IsHtmlTagSupported is set to true
- PDF to Doc conversion formatting issues are resolved
- Unable to see Stamped text over MAC/iPad is now fixed
- Image missing is fixed in HTML files created from PDF document
- Optimizing resources generate a empty file with error is now fixed
- Problem resolved while filling Adobe LiveCycle form using FillField method
- Optimizing resources: An error is fixed on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly
- PDF to HTML Spaces are fixed
- PDF to XPS: Image get scaled automatically is now fixed
- Concatenating files on Win R2008 Server produces a damaged file is now fixed
- Improved extract text form PDF file
- Now can add stamp to PDF
- Problem resolved with interactive fields (name ".")
- The position information of Stamp now change after page rotation
- Now can retrieve all field names when using new DOM API
- Page Rotation now changes Width and Height properties
- Form Field Type issue for Signature Field is resolved
- Multiple Signatures on a Single PDF is now fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.