Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.2.0. This release includes new features, enhancements to existing features and resolution of reported issues, such as support for Exchange impersonation, retrieving a specific number of messages from a PST, checking a PST for password protection, generating occurrences from recurrence patterns and auto-setting the dimensions of a TIFF image. This release also includes some important bug fixes. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- GenerateOccurrences() required for MapiCalendarRecurrencePattern Similar to RecurrencePattern class
- Save EML as Draft
- Check if a PST is password protected
- In order to display the complete embedded image, auto set the dimensions of the Tiff file when printing with Aspose.Email.Printing.
- Aspose.Email for .NET supports Exchange Impersonation
- Extract "x" number of messages by providing "m" & "n" as start and End indexes
- Embedded MSG attachment corruption is fixed when loading the input MSG file
- Attachments not detected by MailMessage.Load() and MapiMessage.FromMailMessage()
- Msg with Bullet Points can now be converted to TIFF
- Message Body Formatting Lost with Appointments Attachment is fixed
- Attachments and Body text problem is resolved when EML is loaded into MailMessage
- MAPI message from MailMessage - NULL pointer exception is fixed
- Reccurence pattern is converted now correctly from MailMessage to MapiMessage
- Exception at MapiCalendar.Save()
- Time zone of Fetched appointment is not the same as original appointment
- FolderInfo.AddMessage does not add MapiMessage properly that contains MSG as an attachment is now fixed
- Same name (with Japanese characters) assigned to all attachments when added to a message is now fixed
- Now correct unfolding in FetchMessage function with unicode value in subject
- Mail headers show garbage characters instead of Chinese characters (.NET) is now fixed
- Attachment File Name Corruption is now fixed
- Issue fixed with loading Embedded MSG attachment using MailMessage
- Strange characters in subject of email is now fixed
- Convert Electronic Signature from .Eml to .Msg
- How to send MailMessage through proxy server address
- Msg Body returned null is now fixed while reading a MSG file that was saved
- PST can now be opened in Outlook when created by Aspose.Email and Appointment messages are added
- Resultant PST can be opened in Outlook when extracted MSGs are added to it
- Dealing with OLE Data in MapiAttachments
- PST created with Aspose.Email 2.1.0 now can be imported in Outlook
- Invitation sent through ExchangeWebServiceClient Appears twice in Calendar after acceptance
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.