couple hours ago , i had download the Spire.DataExport components , it work fine ,but i have a littile problem init , when i want to show my datatable Rows in Pdf it Show It Like this ???? like qustion mark , why ?
the language im using is persian and it's very close to Arabic language , the words is sth like this ("محمد کعب") and it show it like this ("???? ???").
even i have set the property of encoding to UTF8 but nothing happend , just gave me a strange words like this (Ù…ØÙ…).
You might be having a problem with two different encoding standards. Windows uses a standard for Arabic called Windows-1256. Farsi might be in the same standard. When it is displayed as UTF8 it displays as you describe, with accented characters. You'll need to either encode as UTF8 from Windows 1256 or just set the encoding to windows 1256.
"update my_table1 set my_time=?, reminder=? where reminder=? ";
Same answer still; you have 3 question-marks in there. That means that a IDbCommand will expect three parameters. It will fail if you only supply 2. From the previous code, it looks as if the primary key is missing.
"Which" record would the statement update? You'll either have to remove the condition (in which case "ALL" records will be updated, which is prolly false) or supply the third parameter.
Bastard Programmer from Hell
if you can't read my code, try converting it here[^]
The other day I have asked a question about a program which sits in a place where images come and once its started, function is that it updates when a new image is added, I have found a relevant code for this but I would like to know that would this do the desired task which I require. Appreciate any assistance.
//private BaseFuncs theBaseFuncs = new BaseFuncs();
static void Main(string args)
string tt = System.Environment.MachineName;
Foundation.BaseFuncs theFoundation = new BaseFuncs();
//check if filename exists
string checkSql = "select count (id) from images where case_id=" + theBaseFuncs.getCaseIDByCaseNo(caseno) + " and image_name='" + fileItem.Name + "'";
int count = Convert.ToInt16(theBaseFuncs.doSQLScalar(checkSql));
if (count > 0)
//delete image in db - and then normal upload new version
System.Console.Write("Deleting " + fileItem.Name + "in DB");
string delImages = "delete from images where case_id=" + theBaseFuncs.getCaseIDByCaseNo(caseno) + " and image_name='" + fileItem.Name + "'";
Firstly your code is not formatted so it is very difficult to read, please surround it with <pre> tags. Secondly, people here are unlikely to spend time analysing this code for you. Try it yourself to see whether it suits your needs and come back here when you have a more specific question.
One of these days I'm going to think of a really clever signature.
Last Visit: 31-Dec-99 19:00 Last Update: 24-Dec-14 15:45