What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.3.0. This month’s release includes a new feature for accessing IMAP and SMTP server accounts using OAuth. It also includes an enhancement feature for formatting an Appointment using the AppointmentFormattingOption class. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
- Access to IMAP servers using OAuth
- AppointmentFormattingOptions class for formatting Appointment
- Access to SMTP servers using OAuth
- Unique Id of Fetched appointment is now the same as original
- Issue in MailMessage Attachment is fixed when it contains Unicode characters
- SmtpClient Initialization failing is fixed in Web applications using Aspose.Email for.NET 22.214.171.124
- Blank Attachments issue is resolved When Creating PST Items From EML File
- Outlook now can open a PST created from another PST using Aspose.Email
- Attachments in EMLX files get duplicated when processed using Aspose.Email
- Contact with certificate is now extracted correctly from the PST
- EML files are added to PST using Aspose.Email. Outlook crashes while opening these EMLs folder is now fixed
- Specific to laposte.net Mail Server - Email body contents are disturbed after attachments are added to the MailMessage
- Enhanced Messages extracted from PST
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
modified 1-Nov-12 6:34am.