In my application i have to use singleton class.. and also enough single worker process. case is, when i start a application, it has created then working and if have any crash occurred, worker process created new one so it(singleton object) has been created again.. now i want to modify this single object getting entire( worker process).. my idea is
1) Can we create separate service for single instance application for processing. with service to iis communication via tcp using wcf.
2) Can we assign that object to httpContext for keeping object to entire application. if i used this, its applicable all webservice method (ajax callback).. please clarify
Any other idea?? please give proper idea for this concept..
I know that the title of this question i am putting here may be confusing, but i will explain what is about.
I have this web application in ASP.NET, where among all pages i have created already, i would like to have a page for each user when they log in, where in this page users will add , delete and sort their personal services(e.g., Facebook, Twitter), and have an overall overview of what services they have chosen.
This overview i want it to be like the New Tab overview in Google Chrome where we see the previous links we have visited, and we can also drag/move them, sort them or delete them.
I would like to do the same in my web application, in a content page, which for each user will be different since they will log in to their account. The services that each user will choose to include in his account will be stored in a custom table called Services in my database where the Membership provider is installed, and every time users log in to their account, the personal services they have chosen will be read form the database and presented in this content page in the form of New Tab in Google Chrome.
My question is how would you recommend that i start, or if you have any ideas about this drag thing how it can be done. I completely have no clue or any approach in my mind of how to go with this. Any ideas and suggestions are most welcomed
This is the last part that i have to finish for my web application to be completed.
We are a new web application development team, and we use the asp.net to develop our products.
We need to put a simple standards and instructions for our works as the following:
- The best controls to use in the web applications such as, DATAGRIDVIEW with features Support RTL Languages, Grouping, Filtering, Export To Excel and with best performance.
DATETIME PICKER, TEXTBOXES, TREEVIEW, DROPDOWNLIST, DROPDOWN LIST WITH MultiColumns.
- GUI Standards, such as using master page to make same style for the whole pages, use css or any other things to develop the best style.
- How to make my application supports many languages, RTL and LTR Languages.
- Security Standards for my web applications
- How to make my applications work over all browsers such as IE,Chrome, FireFox.
This is what we want to ask about to decide and develop our work instructions for the web applications.
Please help us to put our standards and instructions, and tell me if there are any links or templates we can use.
There is a project that I want to merge in my project. It has only one default page with several back end files such as .css, .js. Is there a way to add that solution or that page to be specific in a certain div of page of my project, like we do using JQuery? What kind of c# code is required for that?