What’s new in this release?
We are happy to announce the release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.8.0. This release includes a new feature for applying different timescale settings to a project. It also includes enhancements such as rendering a project’s Gantt chart to a multipage TIFF and a one page image. In addition to the new feature and enhancements, this release also includes some important bug fixes. Below is the complete list of new features and important bug fixes included in this release.
- Apply different timescale settings to a project
- Implement project data rendering to PDF.
- Rendering of whole Gantt chart to one image
- Render Project to multipage TIFF
- Render all the pages with a single API call (PDF, TIFF, other)
- 3 out of 4 constructors did not work and are not fixed
- Tasks not shown in (Gantt chart view) when Newly created MPP opened in MSP 2010 is now fixed.
- Blank Tasks name for MPP ver 2003 is now fixed
- Aspose Task Ids Mismatch with MS Project is now fixed
- Updated MPP 2003 project's Gantt view is now updated automatically
- Extended Attributes Issue while reading MPP/XML is now resolved
- Wrong start/finish dates for Manually Scheduled tasks
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component