Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.BarCode for .NET5.2.0 has been released. spose.BarCode for .NET 5.2.0 has been released. We are pleased to announce that from this version you can generate and recognize barcodes with custom width. This release also includes the most recent bug fixes and enhanced recognition according to the ECC standards. We’ve added error correction so that barcodes can be recognized even if they are partially damaged. The Aspose.BarCode for .NET API provides the handy BarCodeBuilder.GetOnlyBarCodeImage method whose overloads allow you to get a bitmap image with a barcode. You can also choose the GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage method which allows you set the size for a whole picture with a barcode in it. Below is the list of new and improved features supported in this version
- Verify correct work of BarcodeReader.GetCheckSum().
- Support ECC for 2D barcodes
- Support custom barcode width
- Rename DisplayText to Display2DText
- AustraliaPost – improved removal of ReedSolomon values from codetext
- Recognized symmetric code PatchCode
- Code39 broken codetext is fixed
- Wrong codetext returned from Datamatrix barcodes is now fixed
- Pdf417 barcode recognition in png or jpg images is fixed.
- Pdf417 recognition error with scaled picture is resolved
- Aztec recognition file for old versions and for v.5.1.
- Incorrect detection of last line in Pdf417 is fixed
- EAN13 barcode is now recognized correctly from tif image.
- EAN8 barcode is now recognized correctly from bmp file.
- QR barcode is now recognized in jpg image
- Recognition of QR barcodes from a tiff image
- Garbage characters in read CodeText from Pdf417 is fixed
- Rewrite quiet zone detection
- Aztec recognition failure is fixed
- Create ECC for recognition of Pdf417 barcode
- VectorizedLine quiet zone is fixed
- Rewrite toolkit GUI
- Implement "zebra" preprocessing to improve the detection of multiplication factor.
- Incorrect results when scanned Pdf417 is now fixed
- 1 out of 2 code39 barcodes are detected from scanned image
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for .NET
Aspose.BarCode is a .NET component for generation and recognition of Linear and 2D barcodes on all kinds of .NET applications. It supports WPF with 29+ Barcode symbologies like OneCode, QR, Aztec, MSI, EAN128, EAN14, SSCC18, Code128, Code39, Postnet, MarcoPDF417, Datamatrix, UPCA etc. Other features include barcode insertion in PDF, Word and Excel documents. Also take image output in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and WMF formats. You can also control image styles such as background color, bar color etc.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.