|Thank you, obviously I have not look all the way to the end of the page!
However, what the dickens is " ring3 people" note talking about?
So when "new node is detected / chaged" is not same as
DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL A device has been inserted and is now available.
Mr MS - I am not sure this note is in English!
and to get the device more work is necessary???
I am not sure I can figure that out, getting tired of this USB mess.
* Message = WM_DEVICECHANGE
* wParam = DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED
* lParam = 0
* send when configmg finished a process tree batch. Some devnodes
* may have been added or removed. This is used by ring3 people which
* need to be refreshed whenever any devnode changed occur (like
* device manager). People specific to certain devices should use
* DBT_DEVICE* instead.
#define DBT_DEVNODES_CHANGED 0x0007