What's New in this Release?
We are thrilled to announce the release of Aspose.Email for SharePoint 1.5.0. With the release of this version, multiple emails can be converted simultaneously. In addition, this release also includes some important bug fixes. This release includes plenty of new and updated features as listed below
- Conversion of multiple files at a time
- Add “Select All” option to the Extract All Attachments feature
- Support licensing via Aspose.Total.Sharepoint.License.wsp
- Display Error message when attempted to send a file via FTP using a bad password\
- Proper Evaluation message for Evaluation version
- Issue with license application is now resolved.
- The “Aspose Tools” menu appearance issues for all Libraries is now fixed
- Could not sync list with POP3 server is now fixed.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Email for SharePoint
Aspose.Email for SharePoint provides email document conversion and email Aspose.Email for SharePoint allows to convert email message files from EML to MSG or vice versa within the SharePoint’s Document Library. Users can synchronize files from SharePoint with FTP server & also sync emails from SharePoint's custom list of emails with POP3, IMAP or MS Exchange Server. Email Attachments, embedded images are also supported.
More about Aspose.Email for SharePoint
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066