Welcome to the new Press Releases forum! Our old press release system has been retired but we've moved everything and everyone to a new, shinier home. Enjoy!
A press release must be written for the purpose of announcing something newsworthy. Advertisements, promotions, or anything smelling even vaguely of spam will be deleted. All press releases must be relevant to the development community.
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.9.0 has been released. In this release, we have provided support for SQL Server Reporting Services 2012; you may enable the Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer Client Tool provided by Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services and integrate it with Visual Studio for SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 as well. We have also enhanced the custom oriented Tab Delimited exporting options. We have improved the overall performance regarding render files and export with parameters and cells formatting. This version also fixes a number of internal and external bugs and includes several new enhancements, for example, the header and footer bug, certain issues with grouping data, hiding columns, merging data, page breaks and hyperlinks. There is also an improvement regarding Excel 2007/2010 file formats and conversions. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Support SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 (Enable the Aspose.Cells.Report.Designer Client Tool, Integrate with Visual Studio for SQL Server Reporting Services 2012)
- Support Tab Delimited exporting options - Set Gridlines and Report Headers
- Rendering Services for SSRS – Display multiple rows, Set Freezing Headers and Render Dynamic Formula
- Rotate cell text with Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
- Four-color expression issue in the XLSX file is resolved
- Rendering Services for SSRS - multiple rows display is enhanced
- A few requirements regarding parameters for header row
- Export the parameters along with the report
- Report overwriting the data is fixed
- Report displaying data issues are resolved
- Multiple Tabs Issues are fixed
- RDL's missing information in VS bug is fixed
- Page Headers Issue is resolved
- Issue with Formula on Totals is resolved
- SSRS rendering Issue is fixed
- Export report to TSV in Unicode - default delimiter should depend on the format value
- Excel export merges row cells bug is fixed - occurring with "XLSX Data only"
- Excel exports with merged row for cells issue is resolved
- Evaluation Copyright Warning is showing while using licensed version is now fixed
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services does not properly rendering tabs in Excel 2007 is now fixed
- Error is fixed when trying to open the exported XLSX report
- Excel 2010 rendering Issues are resolved (regarding images, matrices and stretched rows etc.)
- XLS gives correct header format whereas XLSX gives misaligned headers is fixed
- Enhanced SSRS hyperlinks export to Excel
- Column merging issue in XLSX is fixed
- Issue with footer data is fixed
- Issue with footer text in TXT format is resolved
- Page numbers issue in XLSX is resolved
- Issue with Page Breaks in XLSX file is fixed
- Issue with XLSX format - Columns Merging Issue is fixed
- Excel found unreadable content in XLSX file is now fixed (Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services)
- Conditional Formatting Problem is fixed
- Excel 2007 footer issue is fixed
- Excel 2007 exporting header issue is fixed
- Formatting issue with XLSX format is fixed
- Issue with TXT format is fixed
- Aspose.Cells for SSRS 1.8.0, issue with rendering to XLSX is fixed
- SSRS Excel Data Only Export - The RDL should export 2 tabs as it does so in Excel
- Corrupted XLSX file is fixed - Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
- Issue with saving report's output in XLSX is fixed
- Issue with saving report's output in XLSX file format is fixed
- Issue with Apose.Cells for RS - XLSX format issue is fixed
- Connection failed accessing different servers is now fixed
- Fields are merged when rendered to XLSX
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format. With Aspose.Cells Report Designer tool, users can design & deliver reports into MS Excel directly without using Visual Studio IDE.
More about Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component
General News Suggestion Question Bug Answer Joke Praise Rant Admin
Use Ctrl+Left/Right to switch messages, Ctrl+Up/Down to switch threads, Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right to switch pages.