What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.6.0. With the release of this version, one can now filter email messages using the MessageID of an email from an Exchange server. For this purpose, the MailQueryBuilder class has been equipped with the MessageID filter that can be used in combination of other filters to get the desired results. This month’s release also includes a number of important bug fixes, reported by our users, related to how Aspose.Email manages PSTs. In addition, other bug fixes such as EML-to-MSG conversion, handling an email’s TextBody and retrieving the real mail recipients from a message on Exchange server have been added. The main bug fixes added in this release are listed below
- Discrepancies in TextBody and HtmlBody property
- MSG (class IPM.Schedule.Meeting.Request) to EML
- Problem with FROM field having Hebrew characters after conversion from EML to MSG
- Exception: Invalid URI when loading MapiMessage.FromMailMessage
- Memory Leak in Mail Printer
- Saving messages as EML from PST gives empty recepients
- PST created with Aspose.Email: Marking multiple messages Read/Unread
- PersonalStorage creates Empty recipients
- PST: Attachment size not displayed next to Attachment name in Outlook
- Getting real Mail Recipient by parsing PR_TRANSPORT_MESSAGE_HEADERS
- EWS - Retrieving messages using message's UniqueId
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview:Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of .net email components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts