|The computer was rebooted, same results. On the above suggestion, did a Clean and Rebuild, same results. I will try another reboot and clean and if sucessful, will post the results. Otherwise, assume no change.
(The working computer has no internet connection and is in another room)
I also noticed:
m_hour = 0;
m_minute = 0;
m_second = 0;
All are declared a member variables. The debugger skipped over m_hour and visited m_minute and m_second. Very curious.
After a reboot and after deleting the *ncp and *.pch files, the results were the same. Another Clean and Build had no effect.
I realized the project was set to build the realease version. (That is displayed in the toolbar) After changing that to debug, everything seems normal again. I could whine about this, that, and the other, and how it SHOULD work but that is not going to change anything. The end result is almost two hours expended learning this little lesson because I did not notice all the indicators.
Thanks for taking the time to post.
Thanks for your time
modified 13-Feb-13 10:10am.