I want to capture audio and video from webcam using ffmpeg on WindowsXP.
I know the command to capture only video as given below (In case somebody need it)
ffmpeg -f vfwcap -r 25 -i 0 sample.avi
1) -f is to specify force format.
2) vfwcap is for webcam video stream on Windows XP
3) -r 25 is to specify frame rate
4) -i 0 is to specify input device which is 0 incase of default webcam
5) sample.avi is the output file
So, this command will capture video stream from the webcam and store it into sample.avi
My problem is like I also want to capture audio at the same time.
ffmpeg has options for the same in Linux. But I didn't kind of find any help regarding this for Windows O/S.
If anybody knows this, then please help me.
Thanks in advance.
BTW, I know how to compile ffmpeg source on windows using MinGW and MSys. I also know how to use ffmpeg libraries in VC++ Express edition and VC++ VS2005 edition.
If anybody has the same requirements then please let me know