My couple is trying to access the bank web page in order to check the numbers...
It seems that it is not possible to get into that page as the browser takes ages to load the page, and before showing anything else than a white page a messagebox appears telling something like: "internet explorer can't show the web page, you could try to diagnose connection problems"... No other message or error code is shown...
I'm sure that there is internet connection as we are connected via skype meanwhile I'm trying to solve this problem...
I've checked the plugins configuration in both ie mine and my couple's one... and both are exactly the same...
What would you take a look at?
- I can access without problems the bank web page.
- changing or installing another browser is not possible.
- Compatibility view doesn't change anything.
- Meanwhile the browser is trying to load the page the right caption appears in the browser tab.
- From that computer if I downgrade to ie8 it works.
- In my computer it doesn't work, but in one virtual machine running inside my physical machine with ie9 it works.
Thank you in advance!