1. I've created a Own Class, called "Text" (in my namespace "Data.Core").
2. I've created a DataTable-Object called "oDataTable".
3. I've Added a Column to this Object by using the following Code:
4. I've created several DataRows to this DataTable-Object, which contains Text-Objects
4. I've set the DataTable to the ItemSource of a DataGrid (WPF .Net 4.0) and Bound a String-Property of my Text-Object to display in my Grid.
5. No I want to set a Filter. My First Idea was using the RowFilter-Property of my
DataTables DefaultView-Property. But there appears an EvaluateException:
"Can't convert Data.Core.Text into System.String"
Is there a common way to handle this problem or have I to create a workaround ?