Click here to Skip to main content
15,884,758 members
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
0.00/5 (No votes)
See more:
Hi , I am trying to use a try catch statement in my web site , I use this Syntax :
C#
try{
//some codes
}
catch (Exception)
{
response.redirect("Error.aspx?ErrorID=100",false);
}

And I Receive this Error : Thread was being aborted , I searched very much , And I didn't discover the solution ,Some say's Response.Redirect caused the problem , please Help me ... Thank you
Posted
Updated 25-Oct-11 21:24pm
v2

This link has information on this.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/312629/EN-US/

Share this answer

It don't Work , I checked it before ...

Share this answer

Comments
André Kraak 26-Oct-11 3:35am    
If you have a question about or comment on a given solution use the "Have a Question or Comment?" option beneath the solution. When using this option the person who gave the solution gets an e-mail message and knows you placed a comment and can respond if he/she wants.

Please move the content of this solution to the solution you are commenting on and remove the solution.
Thank you.
RaisKazi 26-Oct-11 3:38am    
Please add your further comments in the same Solution section on which you have feedback(Using "Have a Question or Comment?" link at bottom). Also "It don't Work" statement is unhelpful, Can you share your code of "Try" block?

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

CodeProject, 20 Bay Street, 11th Floor Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 2N8 +1 (416) 849-8900