This is my first question on this website...probably the first one regarding VB.NET on the internet
I am a newbie and want to learn vb.net.
I have made a couple of programs which handle Photoshop and various apps which crop images, take snapshots etc.
What I now want to do is create an application in which I can manipulate images.
Here is what I want to do exactly:
1) I have a canvas which is is huge like 2048,2048.
2) I would like to have multiple images on it and have a layer system like photoshop.
3) I can do it wil multiple pictureboxes, where I am getting stuck is making the picturebox transparent to show what is beneath it.
4) eg: I have 2 overlapping pictureboxes. I would like to make the upper one transparent to an extent like 50% to see the below one.
5) How to start solving this issue? GDI+? what do I need to refer to?
Thanks and Regards