Click here to Skip to main content
Rate this: bad
good
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.
Actually I am using silverlight application and consuming webservice using wcf.
 
Facing cross domain issue in the silverlight application
Error:
System.Servicemodel.CommunicationException:[CrossDomain]
I googled a lot regarding the issue, i did the way they mentioned but nothing works for me.
 
I tried adding Crossdomain.xml in root directory, even added clientaccesspolicy.xml in root directory.
 
But nothing works for me.
Is there any other way that i can work on to get resolved this issue?
 
So please help me ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Posted 11-Sep-12 3:46am
Comments
Sandeep Mewara at 11-Sep-12 9:54am
   
.I googled a lot regarding the issue, i did the way they mentioned but nothing works for me
Difficult!
Rate this: bad
good
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.

Solution 1

Did you try Google[^]?
 
Its quite a common problem:
http://forums.silverlight.net/t/67502.aspx/1[^]
 
And editiong the xml files:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc197955%28v=vs.95%29.aspx[^]
  Permalink  
Rate this: bad
good
Please Sign up or sign in to vote.

Solution 2

Changed my service link to my local server path,
 
i mean, mapped the server path to my service which retrieves the service into my application as well.
  Permalink  

This content, along with any associated source code and files, is licensed under The Code Project Open License (CPOL)

  Print Answers RSS
0 OriginalGriff 293
1 Sergey Alexandrovich Kryukov 281
2 RyanDev 65
3 nv3 60
4 Mehdi Gholam 45
0 Sergey Alexandrovich Kryukov 6,696
1 OriginalGriff 6,149
2 CPallini 2,473
3 Richard MacCutchan 1,697
4 Abhinav S 1,560


Advertise | Privacy | Mobile
Web03 | 2.8.140821.2 | Last Updated 11 Oct 2012
Copyright © CodeProject, 1999-2014
All Rights Reserved. Terms of Service
Layout: fixed | fluid

CodeProject, 503-250 Ferrand Drive Toronto Ontario, M3C 3G8 Canada +1 416-849-8900 x 100