Here, refer this: MS Support: "HTTP Error 405.0 - Method not allowed"
Make sure that the client sends a request that contains a valid HTTP method. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type Notepad in the Start Search box, right-click Notepad, and then click Run as administrator.
- Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
- On the File menu, click Open. In the File name box, type %windir%\system32\inetsrv\config\applicationhost.config, and then click Open.
- In the ApplicationHost.config file, locate the tag.
- Make sure that all the handlers use valid HTTP methods.
- Save the ApplicationHost.config file.
Send the POST request to a page that is configured to be handled by a handler other than the StaticFile handler (for example, the ASPClassic handler). Or, change the request that is being handled by the StaticFile handler so that it is a GET request instead of a POST request.