I have created a couple of packages in a SSIS 2008 with BIDS project. Let me mention that I created these packages on a 32-bit machine and deployed them on a 32 bit Windows Server 2008 about 2 months ago. Everything worked fine and the data was successfully imported from MS Access database to SQL server without any error or warning.
Now after 2 months the packages suddenly stopped working and began giving error messages which are not much useful:
[OLE DB Destination ] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80040E37.
An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server" Hresult: 0x80040E37 Description: "Table does not exist.".
[OLE DB Destination ] Error: Opening a rowset for " [MyTable1]" failed. Check that the object exists in the database.
[SSIS.Pipeline] Error: "component "OLE DB Destination" (25)" failed validation and returned validation status "VS_ISBROKEN".
I checked that my destination table does exists. But still the error message says that it does not exists.
I forcefully set the 'Use64bitRuntime=false' for the project property.
I tried setting the property 'DelayValidation =false' which was recommended on tech blogs and worked for a number of users . But it did not resolve my issue. The package still fails with the same error mentioned above. I read through dozens of blogs online, but I couldn't seem to find the reason. I suspect the culprit is the difference between 32 and 64 bit oledb drivers.
Please let me know if anybody faced a similar problem and was he able to resolve it by any ways.
Suggestions, clarifications and reference links are all welcome...