7. Write a program to get a password from the user. Check the user’s password from the internal password that is ‘12345’. If the password is correct, display “you are welcome!” Else allow him to try 3 times. Also, display the number of times he is left with each time he tries. The third time the program exits.
8. Write a program to get marks for 5 subjects and display the following:
• Display the total (total the marks for all 5 subjects)
• Display the average.
• Based on the average marks, display the grade as follows:
1. If the students average is between 0 – 50 = Grade D
2. If the students average is between 51 – 60 = Grade C
3. If the students average is between 61 – 75 = Grade B
4. If the students average is between 76 -100 = Grade A
9. Write a C++ program that receives input for 5 children and prints the names of their teacher inside a loop. (Teachers names are fictitious. So give your own name).
10. Write a program to display the following menu:
• S – Sales
• A – Accounting
• E – Engineering
• H – Human Resource
• F – Finance
1. Based on the user’s selection, display the department name.
• Hint : use Switch…case.