I am developing one school-application. The detail is as follows:
(1) I have a database(MS ACCESS) named SCHOOL
(2) In that database, there is one table named student_det.
(3) There are 5 fields in that table which are roll_no, name, age, addr and class.
(4) Now, i want to extract data from the database depending on the selection of the roll_no of the student from the front-end
(5) I want to build this application in such a way that, suppose, programmer enter any roll_no, then it will print the details of that student, with School-name on the top (like-wise, shopping-receipts, where, shop name is written on top)
Please help in this.
Thanks and Regards
[Edit] I (CHill60) posted a solution based on the above but the comments were "
Quote:I am not having the problem in accessing database. I want to print the data on submission of one key.
I has actually posted a "solution" based on point (4) above but the OP is looking for a solution to point (5). With thanks to Maciej Los for pointing this out. I am now deleting my solution