I have two Tables:
1. Articles(artID, artContents, artPublishDate, artCategoryID, publisherID).
2. ArticleUpdated(upArtID, upArtContents, upArtEditedData, upArtPublishDate, upArtCategory, upArtOriginalArticleID, upPublisherID)
A user logging in to the application and update an article's contents at (artContents) column. I want to know about:
1. Which Changes the user made to the article's contents?
2. want to store both versions of the Article, Original version and Edited Version!
What should I do for doing above two task:
1. Any necessary changes into the tables?
2. The query for getting exact edited data of (artContents).
(The exact edited data means, that there may 5000 characters in the coloumns, the user may edit 200 characters in the middle or somewhere else in column's characters, I want exact those edited characters, before of edit and after of edit)
Note: I am using ASP.NET with C# for Developing